Dorill’s vision is to create a world where every community has access to a holistic arts education; where every family is seen, heard and centered, and where every young artist is valued for their limitless potential.
1. Model Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity, Accessibility and Belonging (IDEA+B) within our Organizational Culture and Structure
2. Reconstruct the Intersection Between Arts in Education + Healing Justice
3. Revolutionize the Ideologies of Arts Attainability around At-Promise Youth
4. Build Socially Conscious DoERs Who Lead Communities Through Change
5. Illuminate the Pathways to the 21st Century Artist and Entrepreneur